Sunday, March 1, 2015

and I know how you smell. and what your dick looks like, and you fingers. I know the texture of your hair. and how you married a friend of mine.

and I remember that yours is the biggest one I've ever seen. and how we went to New York City 9, count them 9 times. for like 3 or 4 days each time. and how you sneaked into my house at night after my kids were asleep for like 10 years.

I waited for you. for 11 years, I stayed single, waiting for my prince. and I don't care that you have a little dick, I only care that you love me every day. But finding out that you don't remember our wedding hurts me. that you have no special memories of that day crushes me.

I miss my dad. I think that's the problem. I wonder if I could have saved him. and if saving him could have saved my mom. I miss my mom. and my dad. and now I miss you too. because you are not who I hoped you would be from the beginning. you said, I hope you won't resent me for this, and I do. 15 years later, I totally do. you didn't give me a decent ring, and you didn't let me have a decent wedding. and last year, when I asked for a vow renewall, just something to have in my church, you said no. you thought it would cost you money so you said no. you are a dick. and so, I am drunk again.

No comments:

Post a Comment